Clan Ideas

Clan Ideas
Friday 28/06/2013, 05:38
Cavfanatic - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
Clan Ideas
Cavfanatic - Senior English - Friday 28/06/2013, 05:38

Personally I think we should have Dinosaur or Steampunk clan.
What do you guys think?
« Previous12345Next »

2/48
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come true English
Friday 28/06/2013, 10:00

Steampunk would be a cool theme for a clan.

I think we should have a clan whose theme is illegal street racing and import tuners. That's the clan I want the most.

A rock music clan would also be good. We have a hip hop clan (Bangers) and a techno clan (Junkz). I think it would be cool if we also have a clan that appeals to the rock fans.
3/48
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 28/06/2013, 10:19

Steampunk dinosaur-type beings immigrating from another dimension?

...Or middle-class suburbanites concerned about their property value.
4/48
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 28/06/2013, 10:22

Haha, a group of midgets from the underworld.... They look small but they sure are powerful. They want to raclaim their right place in Clint City and not just live under the streets. The DREEEEEFS!!!
5/48
Papa Shango - Guru - Limit Break English
Friday 28/06/2013, 13:00

I think it'd be cool to have an "old west" themed clan filled with famous gunslingers, sheriffs, saloon bartenders, piano players, outlaws, amd all that fun stuff
6/48
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Friday 28/06/2013, 18:43

Shamans. Dunno what their signature abilities would be though
7/48
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/06/2013, 20:01

I'm going to dig up an old idea from a long time ago and say that I would want a clan of prisoners.

Seems pretty natural in a city where there's dinosaurs,aliens and communists that a mass break-out of the city's prisons would be in order,so the clan would be able to integrate rather easily.
8/48
Papa Shango - Guru - Limit Break English
Saturday 29/06/2013, 07:25

For shamans I could see a poison bonus possibly or heal. And with the prisoners I feel like there wouldn't be enough variety is everyone gonna be in a Hugo jump suit, but if it was to happen I could see a support bonus. Any prisoners that have ever attempted to escape always had people to help them or had associates
9/48
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 29/06/2013, 07:53

Sky people (think Skypiea), underground mole-men, virtual objects that materialize in real world (like Haze), or more racial stereotypes.
10/48
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 29/06/2013, 10:09

I reckon we should give the Uppers and Montana a little competition in who can make the most money. That's what my most successful fan clan idea is based on, a clan pays homage to big superstores like Walmart and yes...most of the members would be employees. I reckon UR could use their tendancies to go over-the-top to really make it work. XD

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals