Deck Rebuilding

Deck Rebuilding
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 22:14
PaniK_Wardog - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Deck Rebuilding
PaniK_Wardog - Master English - Wednesday 10/07/2013, 22:14

Hey guys. I used to enjoy this game, and decided to come back. I forgot most of my tactics, so I want a new, clean beginning, and I am considerings selling all my cards, except 8 of course, and with that money, build one or two good decks, no matter if they are mono or half-decks. I assume that after selling all my cards I could invest 100-120 k into the said decks. So, can you guys suggest some staple cards for different clans, and some general tips? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

2/5
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 22:37

Can we get a little bit more as to what you have now and where you want to play the new decks?
3/5
Wednesday 10/07/2013, 23:50

Well, I intend to play ELO mostly. Right now I have two solid decks, mono Skeelz and the Junkz con Romana deck. I was thinking of going Sakrohm but I don't know how reliable they are in ELO, nor what their staples are.
4/5
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 11/07/2013, 10:29

Sakrohm's pretty good if you can work the lifegain to your advantage. Murray, Uranus, Aleister, Jautya.
5/5
Thursday 11/07/2013, 17:15

Thanks for the reply

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals