Since your settings are set to random, follow these instructions to cut out the randomness:
1. Go to your main profile page. To do this, click on your name on the left hand side of the page.
2. Then click on the “Click here to change your account details and preferences.” link.
3. Click on the “Your preferences” tab.
4. Go down the page until you see the “Game” section and change from “Normal” (random) to “No random” (non-random).
5. After that, go all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the green “Validate” button.
Neither Yoda nor Pontanus understood that.
This guy's been here since 2008, you'd think he'd know how to change the randomness off. Assuming he does, the room changes mode depending on the majority of players using random or non random; it's so there's no "no opponent found" when there's tons of names in white that you can't play because of the mode setting.
Assuming he doesn't know, yes, go do what others have said and switch it off
The setting used to be in the flash interface.
now it's in profile settings.
i myself had it set to whichever my opponent chooses.
it was confusing for a while because i could see the box on the bottom of the screen which indicated random was active.
but was unable to find where to click it on or off.
it didn't take long after actually looking for a solution.
it just took a few annoying random losses for me to start the search.
random can be helpful to someone Lucky.
for me, it's always been a tossup.
although slightly in favor of my losing.
I quit for about 3 years and then only played every now and then when I had some spare time, hence why I did not know that you could turn it off. Thanks BritRivalry and everyone else who contributed to this conversation!
Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.