Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

2/181
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:22

They need to* try and make elo diverse, not just Freaks and Skeelz for an entire week

Survivor bans

this game mode is so boring simple, and easy that it just never makes me want to play it

slap on Jackie Cr and you have an instand 20+ every time

I've heard staff used to have theme bans in elo, banning a clan for a week or so ( correct me if im wrong ) so why wouldnt this work in survivor?

the most overused clans obviously being Uppers Junkz and Sakrohm are really the only clans you run into

why not ban several clans a week? (obviously not banning all three of the above at the same time as then survivor would be empty)
but this allows players to try mono in survivor, or just new biclan variations, find new survivor staples to push the market up, since at this point it needs every bit of help it can get.
3/181
Moe2000 - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:25

Suggestion on DT is definitely needed
4/181
-The Raven- - Legend English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:30

Oh captain my captain
5/181
0 avist - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:30

Completely agree with the DT bit. One thing I would like to see though is more diversity in the game modes. Whether that be banning a full clan for a week or not the bans should be run by the staff I believe so that there is some diversity.
6/181
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:31

Hmm, char made a suggestion that seems incredibly valid and un-disagreeable. It's a shame he had to wait until joining hoa to use his brain for once.
7/181
MrJambo - Titan - CC Spanish Team 2014 English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:32

DT +1000000
Elo: Staff should be careful when creating cards like Kinichaw
8/181
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:35

SquirTROLL making an intelligent suggestion?

Are pigs flying?

Is hell freezing over?

Is Justin Bieber cool now?

I never thought I'd be doing this but.....

+1
9/181
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:36

Guild suggestions

Founder ( gold ) can edit all guild members status, whether it be creating admin, removing admin and kicking and edit posts.
Admin ( silver ) can kick and edit post.
Moderator ( bronze ) can edit post.
10/181
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:37

Also, to comment on colossal's post: rosie o'donnel uses airplanes, so yes. Global warming is active, so no. Same as previous one. I agree, it is a nasty thought.

« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals