(SELL/TRADE) Marlysa Cr

(SELL/TRADE) Marlysa Cr
Wednesday 21/08/2013, 20:23
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
(SELL/TRADE) Marlysa Cr
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Thursday 22/08/2013, 03:42

Looking to trade my Marlysa Cr (full). I value her in accordance to current market value at about 1,270,000 clintz at the time of this post.

Especially interested in offers that include-

Lamar Cr
Splata Cr
Cash

Will consider offers that include-

A Award Cr
Beltran Cr
Ombre Cr
Reine Cr
Elya Cr
Aldebaran Cr
Flavio Cr
NDololo Cr
Dragan Cr
Berserkgirl Cr
Lao Cr
Armanda Cr

NOT interested in-

More than one copy of any card
Any card not listed
Ridiculous/lowball offers
0 Exp cards in general unless you value them at the same price as their full counterpart

Feel free to make offers here or via private message. Private message is faster. If this thread isn't closed I'm still looking. Thanks!

Edited to remove a card from the list of stuff I'm potentially interested in as I acquired a copy.

edited by -CALLOUS- Thursday 22/08/2013, 03:42
« Previous12Next »

2/15
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 01:29

Bumping as I'm still looking
3/15
capcaunul - Legend - Open Casket Română
Thursday 22/08/2013, 15:28

Good luck !
4/15
Friday 23/08/2013, 01:48

Bumping this because I'm still looking for offers
5/15
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 23/08/2013, 01:51

Seeing as I'm probably going to be gone from the game in a little while, I'd be happy to offer you ctz for it rather than having them just sit there.
6/15
elliotio_SW - Titan - the shockwaves English
Friday 23/08/2013, 02:00

Why are you going??
7/15
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 23/08/2013, 02:13

2 simple reasons: boredom and the inability to find an "above-average" guild nowadays. After leaving limit break (which, to all those wondering, is a decent guild if you don't mind inactive message boards) I started looking for a permanent place to gain xp/level up cards in. Cyber's "big idea" was my first option, but became a non-option after they abandoned it. Hoatzy's marajuana-based guild was my second option, but that too made little progress (despite my name change from Myeltd). Thus, after four days, I've struggled to find a true place to unleash my talents on here. Factoring in my recent big-five acquisitions, most of the "challenging gameplay" aspect has essentially voided itself outside of events, which (let's face it) I'm almost never allowed to play due to people thinking that my scores on here were me "trying my hardest" in the rooms. The revolution is soon reaching its inevitable end, hopefully many will be out to witness the fireworks.
8/15
AKP Kerza - Legend - Alakapuri English
Friday 23/08/2013, 16:36

Estime of ndololo 0xp ?
9/15
Saturday 24/08/2013, 01:06

Secure trade is still down so I'm not pushing this too aggressively but I'm also operating under the assumption it will be fixed sooner than later and therefore I am still entertaining all reasonable offers as long as they're within the guidelines of the original post.

edited by -CALLOUS- Saturday 24/08/2013, 01:06
10/15
Monday 26/08/2013, 19:59

Still looking. Does anyone know if Secure Trade is back up yet?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals