[EVENT] One Small Trifle
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 05:11
-Argos-ZS - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
[EVENT] One Small Trifle
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Tuesday 03/09/2013, 05:11

One Small Trifle...

It's back and cheaper than ever. I'm going to cut the usual advertisement and just go ahead and say what the event actually is.

One Small Trifle is a combat/noncombat (emphasis on noncombat) event following in the footsteps of events such as Surviving Survivor, but on a more individual level. You and a partner (To gain admittance, post your name and your partner's name in the Czech section) will compete against multiple other teams for a prize. The big catch is that each round you lose will subtract an amount from your prize (it starts at 200k).

A few little things to hopefully set your mind at ease:

-The entire event is planned out already. Nothing I do is unfair because I created it months before I saw anyone who would play.
-I stand my ground on basically everything, because (A) see point one and (B) it's no fun if I'm not being a jerk.
-I have experience running events. I'm not an idiot. This event is very light on my end (all the work already being done) so there is no reason for me to deadbeat out on this.
-I'm providing the prizes myself. There will be no waiting for admins here.

It costs 1K and a partner to join. You stand to win up to 200K. Why not try?

One Small Trifle...

2/4
_Retired_ - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 05:40

Supported by 2 Event Team members already!

Reap and Myself.

I can give word that Argos is a high quality event maker who WILL NOT ditch his events.
He's also extremely generous and patient.

You have my words of recommendation for him
3/4
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 04:19

Remember, you AND your partner must join! It seems self-explanatory, but...
4/4
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 05:07

ALSO, I just updated the prize list with the consolation prizes! Given as prizes to those not coming in first place, I am giving away an assorted collection of cards (to be revealed) ALONG WITH the ENTIRE Vortex clan!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals