Coliseum: Thr33

Thursday 05/09/2013, 15:08
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 06/09/2013, 13:36

From Friday September 6th at 6PM CET to Monday September 9th at 10 AM CET, join the "Thr33" Coliseum : only 3 stars cards allowed !

You'll win points after each match according to those rules :

+20 points for victory and +1 point per pillz left
+20 points in case of victory by timeout / forfeit
+2 points for KO

+9 points in case of draw

-5 points in case of timeout / forfeit

15 lives, 10 pillz and a whole week end to play 50 games !

To be won : clintz, clintz, clintz !

As soon as the Coliseum starts, you will be able to follow your progress during the tournament by going on the Coliseum page and clicking here .

The Coliseum
is Urban Rivals' events game mode, come to take part in tournaments
proposing original game formats and exceptional prizes each week.
To
access the Coliseum, simply click on PLAY, then change the game mode and select the Coliseum in the list.

Please note the Coliseum is only visible when a tournament has started. To join in, your deck must be compatible with the imposed deck format.

Have fun everybody !

edited by Goralion Friday 06/09/2013, 13:36
« Previous12Next »

2/17
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 15:29

My only problem every time I'm playing coliseum is that my score goes back to 0 in no particular reason.I love to play matches in coliseum because of its unique formats, but it irritates me when i win and it doesn't add to my score. But I'll still play it.
3/17
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 15:32

@joseph_27, sometimes after a fight it sais my score is 0, but the game still keeps track of the total scores.

I'm just confused on whether or not you get 2 points for ko...
4/17
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 05/09/2013, 15:34

Coliseum is pretty tougher than I imagined, but once I started playing it 9yesterday, for the very forst time), found that it's fun.
5/17
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 15:45

Nice format and I think I'm going to play this coliseum but please ban CRs / Elo Banned Cards.
6/17
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 16:10

Wait a minute. i am confused. what happen to the 30 deck card rule? why cant i see it anymore? did it already ended? why i have not gotten any prize from the previous coliseum if i had gotten to the rank?
7/17
XC Pingvin - Hero - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 18:10

Ehm is it 15 lives, 10 pillz or 10 pillz 15 lives? since it says 15 lives 10 pillz in the rules section, but here it says otherwise, also in the rules section it doesnt say anything about ko bonus. Please edit your message or the rules.
8/17
FruzWho - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 18:18

Also, we're allowed to use doubles?
I could be troll-ish with 3 Tremorh, 3 Romana and 2 Jiro and constantly have +8.
9/17
W A T A - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 20:17

Yes, please update the rules or the message. Or just let us know which one it is. That definitely has a big effect on who I use.
10/17
nnjabanditpig - Veteran - War Party English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 20:31

If there's cr's the rich players have a stupidly unfair advantage. Imagine facing a deck that has 2 Lyse Teria Cr 2 Mona 2 Zatman and 2 Jackie Cr lv 4

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals