Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

I want to Spend my 220 clintz wisely as possible!

Wednesday 11/09/2013, 00:32
Mr. Gatchalian - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Mr. Gatchalian - Senior English - Wednesday 11/09/2013, 00:32

Right now i got some Knightmare deck with Vince, Orlok, and other decent 1000- clintz cards from knightmare and so i decided to load up some credits i wonder what pack and clan should i get since i want a really nice deck build that not that costly from my 220 credits budget so i can join Tournaments on other modes

that 70credit pack is nice go to chose fro 4 clans nd get 7 cards 3 of them are rare cards from those 4 clans

i wonder what should i get i want a really noce and easy play style for a clan idea im not the pro or strong think of me as a kid spending money on ur tp get some decent cards and decent gaming fun i plan play all day since i bum from school breaks. anyway please come up woth a good clan and play style idea folks!

P.S i can get around 440 credits but lets assume i only have 220 for now

Hope you help me my fellow UR friends ( i dont have any )

2/2
_Retired_ - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 00:58

You mean credits?

If so then just buy packs and pray to get lucky...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals