A well deserved retraction

Wednesday 16/10/2013, 20:36
Haunches - Titan Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Haunches - Titan - The Bran ClanEspañol - Wednesday 16/10/2013, 20:36

I had recently made a topic about a bad experience I had with customer service here. I was angry, and aired out my business to the forum. That being said, Urban Rivals staff contacted me today and completely solved my problem, apologizing for the delay and everything. I'm a happy guy right now. Just thought I'd share my experience and offer an apology of my own. I take back everything I said, and closed out my old topic, leaving it to die.

This game is cool. I openly admit, that I couldn't find a suitable substitute on my phone. Every other game I tried to play sucked in comparison. Sorry if I riled anyone up, and sorry to actually have been serious in a couple of posts. I try to avoid that at all costs.

2/3
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 02:07

The staff is pretty decent about customer service stuff. And that avatar looks familiar, I think the character's name is Johnny.
3/3
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/10/2013, 09:07

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals