Click here if you forgot your password.

An Idea

An Idea
Friday 18/10/2013, 23:21
yaoihuntresse - Colossus English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
An Idea
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Friday 18/10/2013, 23:21

How about a contest for the fans to create the next clan? This how it could possibly go...

1st round: People send in a paragraph describing their clan idea. Like a pitch.

2nd: The top 10 are selected and asked to go into some further description like what they're about (their alignment, concept, KO animation, etc). These are voted on by the fans.

3rd: The top three will be given a promo with an example of what three characters would be like. The winner will be the next new clan.

Just make a promotional thing out of it to attract older fans and new people. What do you guys think?

2/5
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 18/10/2013, 23:48

I'm sorry, but the Urban Rival staff doesn't really look into player ideas. (In terms of new cards or clans)
3/5
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 00:37

I understand, sorry about that.
4/5
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 01:58

Don't apologise. There's no harm in putting an idea forward. Worst case scenario (and probably the most likely) is that it doesn't happen and nothing changes... same as if you didn't bother posting.
5/5
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 03:07

Sometimes it's just fun to throw around ideas.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals