Click here if you forgot your password.

Market Strategies

Market Strategies
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 07:22
Wakayama3 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Market Strategies
Wakayama3 - Guru - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Wednesday 23/10/2013, 07:22

Hi all!

I was just wondering, how can you make a real big profit out of selling and buying smart on the market? I have some questions .

1. What is a necessary starting-capital for bulking cards?
2. Are there any good indicators that a card will rise or fall in price?

This is pretty new to me, and I am sure there are threads taking up this subject before, but I just wonder, do YOU have any tips. It seems rather intresting to me, to earn some clintz .

Best regards

Wakayama3

2/5
Wakayama3 - Guru - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 12:11

I'm sorry if I express my self confusing, English is not my best language
3/5
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 15:14

2. Status in New Blood rotation, how much people want the card versus how often people are told to get the said card's clan in other packs (Eg, lot of people want Zhu Tang, but nobody wants to pick FPC in elite packs because nearly the whole clan is dirt cheap, Zhu Tang goes up in price.), was the card in question announced to retire the past Monday, was someone else in the card's clan announced to retire and is the card player banned in elo at the given time.
4/5
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 17:50

Don't worry, in his response Thoazol didn't make express himself all that clearly either...
5/5
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 04:23

Pray to kate daily and play just one DT, placed terribly low but still top 150 and win a DJ Korr Cr
At least I assume that's what all of the noobs who win CRs playing only 1 or 2 DTs do

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals