Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[RECR] Les Rois D'urban Rivals ( King of Urban )

Saturday 26/10/2013, 08:12
spalk - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
spalk - Titan - les Rois d'Urban RivalsEnglish - Saturday 26/10/2013, 14:03

Nowadays everyone can speak English, our guild invites anglephone players come to us. We will give you the good quality of response to your questions about Urban-Rival ! yes the gamer of my guild is the french guy but everybody speaks english in 2013 !

Do not hesitate to come in fellowship french , english with our guilde, gamer experience, maturity, and more .....................

Yes, our guild is small our behalf abuse somewhat, but time will give us reason to name!

les Rois d'Urban Rivals

edited by Artemis-BZ Saturday 26/10/2013, 14:03
« Previous12Next »

2/12
spalk - Titan - les Rois d'Urban Rivals English
Saturday 26/10/2013, 08:23

Come on guys the French going to eat you !

we offer the first round !

Up in the sky
3/12
- FEF - - Titan English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 07:19

Our guild recruits players of any level, we ask simply for an active activity, some comment in our Fofo if only to express his(her,its) opinion, and well évidement of the respect, the mutual aid this possible (you made no concerns(marigolds) they has Admins in the case there or ). As say it spalk we still let us have food nobody and what is on , it is that one day our guild serat recognized in Urban.

We wish all the best to you has all on Urban City
4/12
SOF-Archinado - Master - Slaves of Freedom English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 07:22

What are your roles? What do you guys do?
5/12
- FEF - - Titan English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 07:28

We are Admins of the guild, we are to help the players who need of advise(recommend); for the greater part we are of former(old) player with at least five years of game(set,play) to see more. We do not claim to be able to be the best whatever.
6/12
Sunday 27/10/2013, 07:37

Oh okay, like if the New Players join your guild.....What are their Requirements if they want to Be Admin in your Guild?
7/12
Sunday 27/10/2013, 07:40

Do not know if I understand The_Smoke , but I will answer your question as this V-tojo is a fonder of the guild I am co-founder of thats guild .

Our goal is just a cultural purpose to see if we can make a free bilingual guild to try or not but what is waiting for you coming!

I hope to have answered your question without having done too much fault !

have a nice days The_smoke and everyone who read this topique !

Litle UP
8/12
Sunday 27/10/2013, 07:46

Okay, i understand.
9/12
Monday 28/10/2013, 01:55

For post of admin it is the time and the trust who will say to it to us and I and V-tojo also!

But yes an admin who speak English without fault will be largely welcome in the guild for continue our drilled in a more concrete way in the English server !

Thank you for you supports everybody and good games !
10/12
Monday 28/10/2013, 22:15

To go the guys we still recruit come have you will eat not !

Just little !

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals