[RECR] TemplarZz ✠
Monday 11/11/2013, 20:27
Nikola Tesla - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
[RECR] TemplarZz ✠
Nikola Tesla - Titan - TemplarZz ✠English - Tuesday 12/11/2013, 03:59

Hi guys,

I'm GnosiS and have bin playing a few years now.
I'm from The Netherlands.
I'm created the gilde for people who enjoy playing and are willing to help maintaining a gilde
I wanna keep the memberships limited ( 15)
Every member will be given admin status were all superior
I do not wanna archieve number 1 status but just focus on TemplarZz ✠
Looking for a in of a kind gilde TemplarZz ✠ is for you
No hard recruitments nessesary
1200 in a week should be peace of a cake!
See you soon in TemplarZz ✠!
TemplarZz ✠
GnosiS-

edited by ArtemisBZ Tuesday 12/11/2013, 03:59

2/5
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 21/11/2013, 21:49

Wish you all the best in your Rec endeavour, bro. We need more guilds, more variety, and more vibrance. Good luck from a co-founder.
3/5
0 Ronan - Guru - Penumbra English
Friday 22/11/2013, 22:41

This really reminds me of TraitorzZz
4/5
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 22/11/2013, 23:19

Same
5/5
Nikola Tesla - Titan - TemplarZz ✠ English
Saturday 23/11/2013, 11:23

Thanks MeRLiN I must admit i didnt Spend annytime on forum yet since that not my best thing
I didnt really come clear what my intentions are with this guild but my idea is : !!

TemplarZz ✠ Is the name, people know what Templars are in case they played Assasinscreed or did some searching.
My idea IS to like Post documatrys or oponions or things you found on the internet, things you wont see all day with KNOWLEDGE that should be written in history books, in stead of what bullcrap ( hopefulyl no bannable word omg ) now days.
In the last few years ive read seen some much intersting things! And since im playing a game to why not make it more then only about the game
Ofcrouse we trade tacticts and what so ever, but as i said im more focussing on guid:1978405 as a guild then TemplarZz ✠ the number 1 guild to be hope to see you guys soon my fellow guid:1978405

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals