[LFG] Returning player from 2008

Tuesday 12/11/2013, 16:55
HoA_Colours - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
HoA_Colours - Hero English - Tuesday 12/11/2013, 16:55

Hi i'm currently a returning player i have been gone for i think almost a year and a half. i have been an on and off player so i actually got off a year after playing the game for a month. and i just wanted to see if there are still guilds who are active. since my friends in my current guild are not anymore active. and i'm getting lonely here. just want to see a very active guild who helps people with their needs troubles and stuff and i hope to stay like that for a year or even up to 5 years, who knows. so please feel free to comment.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
M e R L i N - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 20:45

Returning from 2008. What you been doing in the meanwhile? By the way, you need to clarify if you are the girl in your avvy, in which case, I will comment more.
If you are the boy, Babs will comment on you.
3/13
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:12

No rules followed, thread totally out of place, should be a post in Introductions thread. Infy, you can close and banish this one, or shall we call in 'airstrike'?
Btw, UR admins, why is Infy not mod?
He's doing more than half the En mods put together. Shame.
4/13
-Daoc- - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:14

Infi is still 16
5/13
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:16

To answer the question of whether or not there are still active guilds out there the answer is most certainly yes. The recruitment threads should speak for themselves on that one

I also don't mind whether you are the girl or the boy in your picture. Boy, Girl, Deer, Badger hell they are all the same to me.
6/13
Infiniti - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:20

Tenshi still 0^2
7/13
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:31

So, Tenshi, 16 years oldpeople when they are event team members, shan't be given 'powers', is that what you mean? They are way better than some 32 years+ mods in this game. Honest.
8/13
-Daoc- - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:33

All mods are 18+
9/13
Infiniti - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:42

The youngest person in the event team is 12 or 13 I think (no names needed)

Your point has been Infinitified.

..and also it is illegal to spread real personal information about someone without their permission on the internet....Tenshi...under act ####(can't remember) I can Sue you.
10/13
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 21:45

Legality complications and anti child labor laws... slave ownership... pedophiles hitting on him to get a spot as a mod, and then other stuff

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals