Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Berzerk/Pussycats - Help with First ELO Deck!

Wednesday 20/11/2013, 00:43
Gureggu - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Gureggu - Veteran English - Wednesday 20/11/2013, 00:43

Hi, I just made my first ELO deck and it's based on defeat, revenge and DRs. I have been using two variations of this deck and was just wondering which one you would prefer?

Elvis
Lola
Roger
Miho

Lucy
Malicia
Nabrissa
Diana
or

Elvis
Lola
Roger
Uma

Lucy
Malicia
Nabrissa
Diana

If you have any other suggestion, please make them! I have been trying to get my hands on a Clover lately..

2/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 20/11/2013, 01:20

The first thing I notice is that the only difference between the two decks is Miho and Uma. Seeing as the rest of your deck is 22*, using Miho misses out on the use of a star.

That being said, Uma is not good. Lola and Roger are obviously the best choices, and I generally wouldn't recommend any more 3* after that. Kawamashi Cr and Jeffrey would my next considerations if I had to.

In the case of picking a Berzerk 2*, Melanie is better than Miho.

I've never been a fan of Malicia, however she is still the next best 4* after Diana. Replace her with Clover when you get her, freeing up a star to be used in the Berzerk half.

For these clans, this would be my deck:
Graven, Elvis, Roger, Melanie, Diana, Clover, Lucy, Nabrissa. This of course assumes that Graven is available (unlike this week). I choose Roger (offensive) over Lola (defensive) due to the Pussycats already providing some good defensive capacity.

Without Graven or Clover, I'd resort to:
Elvis, Roger, Lola, Melanie, Diana, Lucy, Nabrissa, Lena (or another 5* of preference, there are a bunch of usable ones)
3/10
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 20/11/2013, 01:45

+1 what JO3SHMO said, but just thought I'd mention Rudy is more useful than Lola at times due to higher power giving better round winning utility if you need it and the defeat puts the opp at greater risk of KO threats. Also, bear in mind that there is a certain amount of interference between the abilities of Malicia and Lola. The ability of Rudy does not.
Usually Lola > Rudy but here, for extra offense, perhaps use Rudy > Lola maybe?
4/10
RobFord_ - Hero - Open Casket English
Wednesday 20/11/2013, 05:37

Elvis Lola Roger Konrad Diana Clover Lucy and Nabrissa
you could even swap another 3 star in for Lola cuz you already got pussycat bonus as dr
5/10
Gureggu - Veteran English
Thursday 21/11/2013, 00:39

Thanks for the feed back guys. I never realized the potential for having a Graven. Also, what would you say to trying to fit a Konrad in there somehow?

Btw JO3SHMO, the deck with Miho was supposed to have Diana replaced with Louise or Leela sorry!
6/10
Thursday 21/11/2013, 01:02

That makes more sense. Just remember that Diana is brilliant, so you should be upgrading Malicia instead. If you compare that to my second suggestion, you were actually very close. Just change Miho to Melanie and you've got it.

Konrad is a legitimate choice but shouldn't replace Elvis, so you'll probably be running a 4/4/3/2 half. This means that the other half will make up 12* with either 4/3/3/2 or 4/4/2/2.

The Pussycats will end up being along the lines of Diana, Lucy, Clover, Cherry / Jayzel, OR Diana, Lucy, Nabrissa, Malicia.
7/10
Thursday 21/11/2013, 01:07

Thinking about it, a Berzerk half with Konrad might end up being 4/4/3/3 with Elvis, Konrad, Roger, Lola (for example), letting you pair them with Diana, Clover, Lucy and Nabrissa (probably my favourite Pussycats configuration). Lola can also be changed to something like Kawamashi Cr so not to have so many defeat-based characters.
8/10
RobFord_ - Hero - Open Casket English
Thursday 21/11/2013, 18:27

When Graven comes back you could also do Graven Elvis Roger Melanie, and than the pussycat half i previously mentioned
9/10
Thursday 21/11/2013, 21:45

^ see my first full deck suggestion in post #2.
10/10
miicii - Veteran English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 18:59

Thebest PC bezerk deck IMO is. Lucy Clover Diana Nabrissa Elvis Lola Graven Melanie Think I got over 1400 with this Only problem is, Graven always banned now

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals