Diana
Nabrissa
Lucy
Clover
Dahlia Cr
Sheryl
Morgane
Tula

I was thinking something like that because I'm getting Credits today. I prefer Dahlia over Selma because Dahlia has moar pill manip and power. Damage really won't matter because you pill manip and DR. Suggestions?

2/6
Kunta_Kinte - Titan - War Party English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 20:22

You might drop Sheryl to Andsom, leaving r aeth for Morgane. That's just me though.
Tula to Hawkins also adds more pill manipulation but Tula may be better for low * star half.
That's all I could think of. It's all personal preference and not mandatory changes our anything.
nice deck.
3/6
troll4663 - Master - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 21:17

Ty C: I was thinking about dropping Morgane & Sheryl, I'm just not too experienced with Pirahnas. (I'm a Kitties' man.)
4/6
troll4663 - Master - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 22:38

Due to me blowing all of my Creds I pretty much have Amiral Coco, Dalhia Cr, Tula, Morgane, and Calliope for Piranas.
5/6
DUC-San - Veteran - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 22:54

Hawkins over Tula. Especially in halfdeck when you don't have your bonus all the time.
I prefer Raeth and Tyd/Ector over Morgane and Sheryl
6/6
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 16/12/2013, 17:04

I suggest Dalhia Cr, Hawkins, Raeth, Ector

You'll want your Piranas to win, hence you should go easy on the defeat cards like Morgane and Calliope.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals