EAClintFighter - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Frozen Feline preset
EAClintFighter - Hero - Elysium AetherEnglish - Thursday 19/12/2013, 09:33

2/4
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 19/12/2013, 09:59

Candice really stands out to me in deck otherwise made up of some nice characters.

Without any bans, the general Pussycats half tends to be Diana, Clover, Lucy and Nabrissa. That being the case, you can consider using this half and adding a star to the Frozn half (something along the lines of Rahanpah --> Rad).

If you don't feel like that's worth it you can always just do a straight switch for Candice. Jayzel's revenge ability has a bit of a conflict with the Frozn bonus, so Cherry is likely the way to go in this scenario. She's a useful first round lead to either win or activate revenge. If you go with this I'd also switch Nabrissa (for the same reason as I wouldn't use Jayzel) to Lucy, who I'd say will be a much more comfortable fit with the rest of the deck.

Compared to a lot of dodgy presets I see, you've actually chosen quite well.
3/4
EAClintFighter - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 19/12/2013, 10:10

Candice usually gets my opponent to pill as a bluff but Lucy can free up some star space. Rad should fit nicely now
4/4
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 19/12/2013, 16:12

deleted for the preset link

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals