1. make a good deck..for Type2 (less than 30stars) there are lots of players playing highly evolved cards there..(more Battle Points) for Type1,I advice you not to use too much high level cards and use the quick kill method (2turn kill method)
2. start to challenge, or accept challenges when the time remaining for a tourney to start is 5mins. or less to get a good head start (points immediately at the start of the tourney)
3. I let people challenge me..(they are likely more willing to play), coz sometimes opponents I challenge just time out..(I advice also not to challenge or accept people with red sad smileys, they are prone to time-outs)
4. If you see that you can win easily, never knock your opponent out ASAP..the best thing to do would be, let your weaker cards win (or all your cards if possible)
5. remember who you challenge..you can only fight a player twice in an hour..no more points after that
6. when you fight a player which you think is an easy win for you, try to challenge the player again after your match ends or later..if the player accepts, another easy point for you
7. remember strong players, you don't want to fight them again because you don't want to risk losing, as much as possible, don't challenge or accept challenge from them
8. when opponent plays slow..KO him/her ASAP..2 rounds if possible
9. if you can, leave at least 1pill until the match ends..it'll be added to your points
10. let at least two of your weak cards win if you know you can't win a match
Thread Necro'd by TrollDad.
The data available in this thread is outdated.
Thread Lock Requested...
A forum moderator will be with you shortly.