Why doesn't my Bonus work?

Tuesday 04/03/2008, 11:55
JeStUrE - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
JeStUrE - Master English - Tuesday 04/03/2008, 11:55

I have two Uppers in my 4 cards for an attack. Why doesn't the bonus on the cards work? i should be getting the bonus of -10 opp att? Right? or how do I trigger the bonus? Can someone help a noob please...thanks
« Previous12Next »

11/12
ChangeIsGood - Event team - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 22/01/2013, 02:06

Funny thing is that 90% of the original posters who asked the question don't even bother reading what they posted...
12/12
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Tuesday 22/01/2013, 03:12

The cards/characters of Urban Rivals are seperated into groups called clans. Each clan has a Theme and a bonus (Example, Jungo's theme is humioid animals and their bonus is +2 life).
To activate a card's bonus (say, Scotty), then another character from that clan has to be 'in your hand'(aka one of the four cards while playing). That means if you have Scotty and Rodney (another Jungo card) in your hand, both of their bonuses are activated/
To help stop any confusion, I classified the bonuses to see if they visibly effect your card, your opponent's card, or neither.
Effect You: Bangers, Fang Pi Clang, Frozn, Jungo, Junkz, La Junta, Rescue, Sentinel, and Ulu Watu.
Effect Your Opponent: All Stars, GHEIST, Montana, Nightmare, Piranas, Pussycats, Sakrohm, Uppers
Neither: Berserk: If activated, your opponent's life points get reduced by 2, with a min of 2.
Freaks: If activated, your opponent is now poisoned (loses 2 life points EVERY TURN with a min of 3)
Leader: If activated, YOUR Leaders' abilities are deactivated (NEVER have 2 leaders in your hand).
Skeelz: If activated, Skeelz's abilities cannot be stopped by Stop opponent Ability (GHEIST and Roots bonus).
Vortex: If activated, when a Vortex card loses the round, you get 2 out of 3 pillz back (with a min of 1).

Note: If a bonus affects attack (Junkz, Montana, Rescue, Sakrohm, Sentniel, Uppers), it gets added after the attack is multiplied: (pillz x power)+/- bonus

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals