Post decks here that have obtained on multiple occasions level 10 or better in survivor.
Please specify the following.
1. What mode you play on. Normal or Non Random.
2. Key strategic maneuvers.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
1. Playable on both. I usually do Normal until level 6, non random after that.
2. Chloe turn 1 pill 4-5 and get an easy 8 dmg in. I never ever use kenny with pills unless a guaranteed win is within site, or if there is no possible way to win otherwise. Kenny is there more for presence than play. And he's a good backup tool if you screw up.
3. There's an interesting dynamic here that misleads your opponent. You have a handful of cards that do massive damage and at the same time reduce massive damage. You will be surprised how many times people under pill against Chloe allowing you to get the easiest 8 dmg you've ever seen time after time.
You can switch one of the chloes out for a Copper, but I prefer the 3 - opp dmg for levels 6+.
you means stages right?
also there is a thread already on this here: