offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 30/08/2010, 12:24

For years now, he’s been roaming the city’s streets with the Ulu Watu for the glory of his clan. But today, Tanaereva has decided to get back on his board and go off surfing solo around the world. In his wake, Kreen is also making a discreet exit from the city. There's even talk of a secret mission being organized by Ongh. From Monday 6th September 2010, Tanaereva and Kreen characters will no longer be available in the Shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. 
Sales of the two characters on the market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday 1st September.

offline dust25 Hero  
Monday 30/08/2010, 13:30

No i haven't got any

offline elchew_OC Titan Open Casket
Monday 30/08/2010, 13:34

@ the people who will think Tana will join the big 5, well thats not really gonna happen. Sure he has great stats, but the big 5 are literally the big 5 not just because of their stats, but also because of their rarity. With Tana, there will be quite a number of people out there who have one, like me smiley

offline Sai_Goober Titan GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY
Monday 30/08/2010, 13:41

I told my guild that if they were going to collect Jungo for the potential CR's they should get rares, because the last two new clans (Rescue and Piranas) that got CR's got Uncommon - Rescue or Common - Piranas cards CR'ed. Glad to see my theory was correct.

And having 2 Tanaereva's, I'm more than pleased with my potential bounty

offline KR8NUX Veteran  
Monday 30/08/2010, 13:47

Tanaraeva was one of the great ones who was wothin reach to normal players like me ..
He was one i was saving up for ..
Sadly now he goes out of reach .
UR has been pretty unfair in this matter.
The decision of kreen was still better, as she was an underused card , so wont affect the gameplay in type 2.

Well, m bloody sad and irritated...

offline KR8NUX Veteran  
Monday 30/08/2010, 13:51

Are there goin to be any more Crs announced ?
Y not make another good card, jackie into a CR ?
Put her out of reach as well...

offline nopokecheck3 Imperator  
Monday 30/08/2010, 14:05

I gived away my tanny once and just bought it back 3 days ago smiley

offline EmAndroX Senior  
Monday 30/08/2010, 14:33

Ok ok let's end the sob storry, i didn't have them either but if everyone reads carefully the "story" of their departure tehre's something about ongh and a secret mission can anyone give some more details? that's what actually got my attention

offline }BHZ{ Ebola Legend  
Monday 30/08/2010, 14:35

@KR8NUX
Tanaereva is more than worth as a collector since he is mega strong card. I think Jackie will be also Cr sooner or later.

offline Vinyl-Scratch Titan D-Versified
Monday 30/08/2010, 14:48

Sweet

offline EmAndroX Senior  
Monday 30/08/2010, 14:48

More info on the ongh mission pls

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.