offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 30/08/2010, 12:24

For years now, he’s been roaming the city’s streets with the Ulu Watu for the glory of his clan. But today, Tanaereva has decided to get back on his board and go off surfing solo around the world. In his wake, Kreen is also making a discreet exit from the city. There's even talk of a secret mission being organized by Ongh. From Monday 6th September 2010, Tanaereva and Kreen characters will no longer be available in the Shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. 
Sales of the two characters on the market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday 1st September.

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Monday 30/08/2010, 15:55

@mostDGK: Yeah, if card doesn't have "Cr" ending, it's in packs. When they add the two letters to Tanaereva and Kreen, they're out of the city and out of the packs.

offline HotShot888 Guru  
Monday 30/08/2010, 15:59

Big 5 just turned into Big 6

offline calvin_0 Guru  
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:16

There is a voice in my head shouting "buy boosters pack now!"

offline Glint Imperator AliensDoExist
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:21

Yes! I bought two of him when rumors were circulating around Christmas! smiley

offline HighFidelity Titan  
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:26

Tanman rumors were around since i started the game...

offline wildsideAce Imperator  
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:28

Lol I started hoarding the jungo when they first came out! I've got at least 10 of every card in jungo. and I happen to have 17 kreen! yaysmiley

offline Rizzodarat Imperator  
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:28

Should have gotten rid of Phonos

offline AllKnowingGod Senior Vicious Salvo
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:34

Lol wasnt kreen the first ever stop: card in the game??

offline Rizzodarat Imperator  
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:35

Come to think of it, having Kreen leave soooooo soon is just a bad choice. I mean we've just had Nahema come into play, what so now's she's in Kreen's out? I do agree that the Tan Man was a good choice, but Kreen was a poor one. The Freaks, LaJunta, Pirana's, and even The Leaders have people who could have left. Hell even (like I said before) Phonos from Sakrohm, even Globumm could get his lazy keister out (he obviously is doing a poor job in completing his so called mission.

But never the less we will all miss you Tan Man, we shall miss you. And Kreen your hotness shall me missed as well.

offline MeetZackBlack Hero  
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:36

I sold Kreen just before this happened....

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.