offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 30/08/2010, 12:24

For years now, he’s been roaming the city’s streets with the Ulu Watu for the glory of his clan. But today, Tanaereva has decided to get back on his board and go off surfing solo around the world. In his wake, Kreen is also making a discreet exit from the city. There's even talk of a secret mission being organized by Ongh. From Monday 6th September 2010, Tanaereva and Kreen characters will no longer be available in the Shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. 
Sales of the two characters on the market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday 1st September.

offline Bushidou_PWM Colossus  
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:37

She and Elea.

offline swagmaster420 Guru TRiNiTY
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:38

WEEELLLL we saw that coming.

offline Hula_Daisy Legend Immortality
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:38

I wonder if Tana would keep the missions he has

offline geoj Titan <=Chaos-Knights=>
Monday 30/08/2010, 16:52

I wouldn't be surprised if Tan's price hangs out at 50k like Alec. There has got to be so many of him around.

Jungo prices have plummeted and what's this? Skeelz prices are already creeping up...

offline Zincomega Titan THE_POWER
Monday 30/08/2010, 17:20

"Please don't consider this gloating I'm just happily shocked. I sincerely wish you all the same luck"
Hehe, thanks for the luck Commoner. I just bought 5 Elite packs and just got Tanaereva and a Wee Lee.

offline DrTravelerLoA Senior Legends of America
Monday 30/08/2010, 18:20

Heh. I was just thinking it might finally be affordable to play Jungo. Check out the price tag on their top of the line cards.

Collecting a complete set of Jungo might not be too bad either. Kreen is a pretty bad card all told. I expect she tops out fairly low after the initial frenzy subsides.

offline RG LoA Colossus Legends of America
Monday 30/08/2010, 18:24

As far as the mission-Ongh reference, my guess would be that it is related to Kreen's bio and not to an actual mission that we can do.

offline FAST IS FUN Guru Wise Men Distracted
Monday 30/08/2010, 18:28

Kreen's an interesting choice. Watching Ongh's price implode in graph form is going to be a lot of fun smiley

offline NeoAC Colossus Time Conquers All
Monday 30/08/2010, 18:30

Well I saw Kreen coming, so I got her covered. Tanaereva, though? I couldn't afford him before, it's going to be impossible now... smiley

offline triumph158 Master  
Monday 30/08/2010, 18:35

Happy i picked up the whole jungo last week

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.