Unusual Abilities

Unusual Abilities
Friday 08/04/2011, 11:22
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
Unusual Abilities
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 08/04/2011, 11:22

The judge of the Clint City Book of Records is in a tricky position. Just who is going to receive the cup for the Most Useless Record in Clint City? Will it be Dallas, who throws all sorts of heavy objects impossible distances? Ernst, the rat-man who devours all living creatures lurking in the sewers? Or Ace, Borgia Palace's most skilful and dishonest croupier? Oh, if only he knew just how many creatures Felix, the radioactive flea who gave Logan his special powers, had bitten, he’d surely take the prize!
« Previous123Next »

2/29
XC Bangor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 08/04/2011, 11:26

"Most Useless Record in Clint City?"

I hope that doesn't mean that these cards suck...
3/29
Ian_WCH - Senior - Working Class Heroes English
Friday 08/04/2011, 11:55

Who's felix? i wonder if he's gonna be a card........,
4/29
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/04/2011, 11:59

Good release(as I always says )
5/29
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/04/2011, 12:49

Felix should join GHEIST so that Vyre can make him really big.
6/29
XiXaX - Imperator - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Friday 08/04/2011, 12:56

I just sold my Logan for 15000 Clintz and didnt get any Clintz for my Sale... What happened anyone know?? Or is it Felix munching on my Clintz

P.S Not a Joke

xThe Dead Manx
7/29
KNIGHTomato - Titan - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Friday 08/04/2011, 13:20

I'm having some issues as well, bought some NB packs but the cards don't appear in my deck or collection.

It says I have copies of whatever card it is on the characters page, but in the market it says I don't have it in my collection...

Oh and yes, credits were deducted.
8/29
Friday 08/04/2011, 13:23

Hate to double post, but now it says I don't have the cards on their character pages as well. Credits still missing.
9/29
Bilbo1_OC - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 08/04/2011, 13:26

Yep there is a major glitch in the system KNIGHT (and others) impacting all sorts of areas. The staff are trying to find out where they put a 0 instead of a 1
Should be fixed soon. If you have lost something as a result of the glitch (and it is not fixed after a little while) contact support - using the green ? in the top right corner.
10/29
Friday 08/04/2011, 13:29

Thanks Bilbo. Gonna have to check back in around 2 hours, if I'm still missing cards/credits I'll contact them.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals