Vortex/Sakrohm T1 survivor deck

Thursday 19/05/2011, 16:08
GingisKhan - Hero Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
GingisKhan - Hero Română - Thursday 19/05/2011, 16:08

Originally made for ELO, I realized it works much much better in T1 survivor.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1873454&list

Rather easy to use, a good amount of prediction helps alot, but more than often the Vortex safety net allows mistakes to be made.
I believe the Vortex bonus shines especially with decks of this type because you mostly hit once, make a huge lifegap then hold the opponent at bay with DRs. The Vortex bonus, as I was saying, works amazingly, since if the opponent does predict what you were going to do and pills heavy to counter you he is left at a serious pill disadvantage and usually looses.

So please take a look, rate the deck and suggest fixes and repairs where necessary.

Thanks in advance.

2/5
Rocket Raccon - Legend - Guardians Of The Galaxy English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 04:25

deleted
3/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 18:33

I would change Na Boh to Wakai for the higher power.

on a side note if you want to make a link which is just the decks name you copy the "preset=1873454" and change the = to a :
4/5
GingisKhan - Hero Română
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 13:08

Thanks for the info to both of you. I thought about what you said when I made it but I felt the need for a bit more DR. Will try it though, see how it goes, as soon as it becomes legal again .
5/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 17:36

Try them both and see which one you prefer.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals