Wild at Heart

Wild at Heart
Friday 20/05/2011, 11:47
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
Wild at Heart
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 20/05/2011, 11:47

Wild at HeartDo you believe in love at first sight? Taylor and Lola do. From the very first moment they laid eyes on each other, they knew they were made to live together, united in their love of Rock n' Roll and adventure. But what they didn’t then know was that one day they would join the Berzerk clan and fight alongside Melanie, the chamber-maid and Gus, the rat-catcher. Together they’ve joined forces with the other Berzerk members and are all set to make their opponents quake in their boots.Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

2/48
LordMekhet - Master - * 13 Hudas * English
Friday 20/05/2011, 11:49

Looks interesting
3/48
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 20/05/2011, 11:50

Taylor 7/7 SoB. nice
Lola is 6(/4 defeat:+3 life :O i wonder if it can revive like Drake did.
Melanie is 8/2 with protection: power. amazing!
Gus is 6/5 courage: power+3.
4/48
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in Urban English
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:03

Maki : powers like Heal or Defeat : +Life have a default min. of 1, so no she won't revive you. She's quite good under those conditions, though.
5/48
Antariss - Legend - Cufe Inhouse English
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:05

I think Lola is an amazing card with her ability & bonus
6/48
JeffnTakerHoA - Senior English
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:06

Awesome release UR!!!!
7/48
Meaniest LoA - Senior - Legends of America English
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:30

I like all 4 of these cards. Their abilities fit the style of play for each card. A 5* 7/7 with sob isn't bad when he can do 9 damage. It's worth the extra pill to get him thru if he has good support in hand. Maybe the DR's for this clan will have low minimum's like Dwan or Uranus. That would be awesome.
8/48
Elrico Ld - Senior English
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:39

Nice arts and good cards.Thanks UR!!!
9/48
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:44

Melanie Is pretty dang good if you ask me. She comes out being a 8/4 two star that will almost always have 8 power, sorry Oshitsune and robb.

All Stars is one of the better clans around, and - Power cards are some of the heaviest hitters in the game. Only downside I really see with protect power is..... it really only hurts - power cards/clans. All Stars can't take away power, but Ulu Watu can raise their own? If more good cards get this, only thing it will do is shift people from - power cards/clan to + Power. I think a ability along the lines of "Negate Power Change" would have been more fair.
10/48
HotShot888 - Guru English
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:48

Two rares? Didn't you learn anything from Vortex?

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals