Thursday 02/06/2011, 23:20
Shosholoz - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
What makes a good survivor deck?
Shosholoz - Imperator English - Thursday 02/06/2011, 23:20

What makes a good survivor deck?
1.Mono or solo?
2.Which are the best clans and paired with which others?
3.Should a Leader be involved or not?
4.What are the best abilities to use?
5.Is random worth it or should it be done in non random mode?

Thanks

2/6
Shook 0nes - Veteran - Evolution English
Friday 03/06/2011, 02:05

Well, all very good questions & i think u meant mono or half. 1. depends on your playing style & how effective you are at mono/half, chances are though, that you won't draw the cards you need at the right moment & going half may mess up your chances of having a bonus (ex. Rescue). I recommend going mono although I've achieved 17 wins in survivor (T2) going half, junks & Sakrohm. 2. Clans best paired with each others are clans that counteract with one another, for example.. Jungo & Freaks would be a killer in survivor t1 (life/poison manipulation) while Uppers & All Stars would dominate in t2 (attack/power manipulation) as i said b4 it all depends on your ability to utilize the clans/cards at you disposal. 3 Definitely yes, always especially in T2 leaders are great boosters, Timber w. La Junta/ Fang Pi Clang, Hugo w. junks, Sentinel, Sakrohm, Uppers, Montana, Rescue. Morphun/Eklore w.Piranas, Nightmare, Berzerk & Ambre/Eyrik w. All Stars, Bangers, Ulu Watu are all the ideal choices but, have a lil variety don't be afraid to mix it up a bit. 4. Stop opp ability (idk if you meant wat are the best bonuses to use) 5. yes, non random only random if you like the odds stacked against you, are a low level player &/or don't plan on getting very far in survivor. Well this is all the advice I'm gonna lend you, actions speak louder than words in the end the best help you can receive is winning/losing on your own. Remember experience is the greatest teacher of all time good luck.
3/6
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 03/06/2011, 09:51

Type 1 is all about 1 Hitters and Defenders. The basic requirements for a Type 1 Survivor deck is:
1 Poison or Heal
2 Attack Manip
1 Soa
2 Damage Reducers
1 Pill Manip

As for Type 2 well thats different
3 DRs
Minimal 6 six damagers
Leader
4/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 04/06/2011, 17:00

1.Mono or half both work just as well depending on the clan.
2. GHEIST/Piranas, Uppers/montanas
3. Leaders can help you out a lot so you should use one if you can afford it.
4. Stopp opp bonus, stop opp ability and damage reducers are needed if the clan you are using has them (and they are usable).
5. allways use non random because that way you won't lose when you should of won.
5/6
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 05/06/2011, 16:54

How to work under the 9 pill stress? Attack manipulators? Pill manipulators? The highest streak I could manage in T2 was 17 with All Stars + Morphun + GraksmxxT

Deck ideas, strategies and tips would be appreciated (and no ... I do not own any of the big 5)
6/6
0 Anderson - Titan English
Sunday 05/06/2011, 17:23

I have reached 21 wins in ELO survivor with a mono sentenial deck and have gotten a few other great runs with it too.
Dayton
Coby
Owen
Tobbie
Lehane
Martha
Melvin
John

That's the deck. It's a solid deck actually, but I advise you don't use it on a Roots/GHEIST Ld mission week where SOA is abundant lol. I'm not telling you to use that deck, infact you probably won't have too much success with it. Reason being you probably aren't used to the cards, and you are probably more successful with another clan. Attack manipulation I have found to work out the best in modern survivor ELO, mainly because they can drag your opponents pills out. Bluffs are almost key in survivor ELO, so use em! It will be hard to manage your pills with only 8-10 when you start to get far in survivor. Practise and play smart, then you will get used to the survivor feeling and you can then achieve success .

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals