Losing Strat
Saturday 02/07/2011, 06:04
Murch_ - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Losing Strat
Murch_ - Veteran English - Saturday 02/07/2011, 06:04

I don't know if this is valid.

You purposefully blow all your pillz in the first round, so that you get through as many rounds as you can. Once there're like 4 minutes left (and you've thoroughly capitalized on the losing streak bonus), if you're versing someone who's used to you losing on purpose, you can get a fury in for few pills and win that round. Since you're probably a bit below this player and you've padded his wins, with a bit of luck, you can get vengeance, higher score, come back, and buzz kill, shooting you ahead of everyone. Since you can do short work of him in the round you act unexpectedly, there's time for another round (in which you also go for a win).

2/6
Pickle Keeper - Imperator English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 06:33

If your lucky and have no actual ability to play this game, that strategy might be a pretty decent idea, im not liking the try to sneak in a fury, i think just bombing a bunch of games like those players that lose in deathmatch, then hope you play the same dude twice near the end, you might be able to snag a nice chunk a points.
3/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 12:48

You will have to be lucky, and have a lot of patents because this sounds boring.
4/6
The_HoAx - Hero English
Monday 04/07/2011, 01:51

Use a strong deck, lose all your matches until about 5:00 left then win 2 or 3 matches for those comeback/revenge bonuses
5/6
XC Bangor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 04/07/2011, 02:26

Losing on purpose???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScEZHrskdMI&feature=channel_video_title

This is a perfectly valid tactic but difficult to place 1st with it.
6/6
Murch_ - Veteran English
Monday 04/07/2011, 05:44

Oh, haha, i guess this is pretty unoriginal then. My bad.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals