Need help using Rescue for type2

Thursday 14/07/2011, 07:42
jaceevoke - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
jaceevoke - Veteran - total wipeoutEnglish - Thursday 14/07/2011, 07:42

I am currently rfunning a type 2 Rescue deck in survivor. The cards I have in the deck are;
Alec Cr
Aurora
Cliff
Elvira
Ghoub
Hax
Marco
Sledge
I have almost all of the Rescue except for Gordon and Pastor.Could some please help me figure out how to make this deck better.

2/7
biomin - Veteran English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 08:44

Pastor is a must, I suggest switching Elvira for him.
3/7
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 09:09

I also think you should save up for Pastor.I,ve yet to buy Gordon as his price is still falling.I,ve seen some T1 decks with him in and players seem to like him.
4/7
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 09:35

I would go Ghoub to Kerry first of all then Cliff to Pastor as you need a DR incase you fail and then lastly Elviria to a Leader. Amber, Eyrik, Morphun, Eklore and Hugo work well it's up to preference.

Amber = Strong raw power but one bad move and your gone (I wouldn't use her past 6 survivor)
Eyrik = The most powerful Leader who can hold his own, he also makes the opponents pill and with 3 pills + he makes up for the attack you lose for not going mono
Hugo = Decent stats but 15 attack for the other 3 Rescue cards which can be great in later rounds forcing opponents to someitmes pill 3 just to get past bonus and power.
Morphun = Decent stats and works well in later rounds with Rescue because most cards need to pill to beat a Rescue and he gains well they spend pills.
Eklore = A great great under rated Leader. Think about it she is same as Morphun, cards have to use atleast one pill to get past Rescue and she takes atleast another one away so before you know it you will have same ammount of pills and you might even have more life.

It's up to you which Leader but definitly get one.
5/7
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 10:31

I would like to see players stick to the leaders they have been rewarded with.I believe this makes players stronger.I regret not experimenting more with the leaders I had at the time.I just kept on grinding until I had Ambre.like a lot of players I would imagine?
6/7
DTW DEATH - Hero English
Friday 15/07/2011, 21:06

7/7
jaceevoke - Veteran - total wipeout English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 03:52

That is pretty much my deck except I don't have Gordon, and replaced him with Ghoub

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals