Problems with DM rooms

Problems with DM rooms
Tuesday 23/08/2011, 18:35
Smoli-TCA - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Problems with DM rooms
Smoli-TCA - Legend - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Tuesday 23/08/2011, 18:35

Does anyone have a problem with getting kicked out of DM rooms? It seems they make it so that if you are inactive for a certain ammount of time then it kicks you out of the room. But it will do this when you are waiting for the extra time to finish up and you cant be active. Does this happen to anyone else? I've lost 2 DM's where is was in first and was kicked out. Does anyone have any tricks for this to not happen?

2/5
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Tuesday 23/08/2011, 23:12

It makes sense... Who wants a DM filled with inactives? Just keep being active to avoid being kicked out of the room.
3/5
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 11:26

Besides getting kicked to Fight Club;

I've also got "kicked" from DM ranking as well. I remained in DM room, played DM matches and gained the high BP rate, only that those matches aren't recorded for that particular DM, and my nick didn't appear on the list as well.
4/5
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 14:02

Thats a glitch. Happenned to me multiple times
5/5
Moganic - Hero - .::ExtR3M NeWc0MeR::. English
Thursday 01/09/2011, 19:31

Well if u keep pressin the refresh button every 30-50 sec u wont be kicked.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals