Need help playing faster

Need help playing faster
Sunday 04/09/2011, 21:40
fisheatdog - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Need help playing faster
fisheatdog - Imperator - Organized KonfusionEnglish - Sunday 04/09/2011, 21:40

If i play a deathmatch from start to finish, typically i can only get around 5 to 6 matches in the 20 minutes, depending on how much of the extra time i actually get to use, and i usually end up in the 300 range. my best is 465, which i guess was for seven wins maybe? however, i want to get to 500..

obviously you need a really big streak because that's where the points are. what if you're gonna lose? do you forfeit? and how to deal with long battles when your opponent has a lot of dr and 2hko isn't easy?

i use - Winners - btw.

2/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/09/2011, 16:35

You could try changing GraksmxxT to SkrumxxT for a bit of extra damage to try and help you win quicker.
3/6
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Monday 05/09/2011, 20:15

Decent Deck

Overall: 9/10

Pretty sweet. You should be able tio reach 500 with that.
4/6
fisheatdog - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 02:03

I'll consider that battery, probably Uranus out though for the extra power. i did it again though, typical deathmatch for me 6/0/0 365 points and thats it. i cant get any more battles in...

19:54 Deathmatch you beat 0-HYAGO_FS, °FREE STEP UR° (7-0): 365 points
19:50 Deathmatch you narrowly escaped from Luccas14, Novo Império (4-1): 300 points
19:46 Deathmatch you beat Mister_DC (4-0): 235 points
19:41 Deathmatch you won by timeout against Alpla, Fortaleza (6-12): 165 points
19:38 Deathmatch you narrowly escaped from ras111, El Cauce Del Rio Nilo (2-0): 105 points
19:35 Deathmatch you crushed Mister_DC (12-0): 50 points

whenever i play, people always seem to start the round with half the time left, and people play cards at the exact last second...what that mean? the only way i could think of getting faster wins would be 1hkoing every time and thats just not gonna happen unless i draw Kolos and Ambre against a bunch of 7 powers with nothing to defend...

in deathmatch (and dt too) every match takes me 4 minutes and im trying to play fast....-_-
5/6
eLtAssassin - Guru - Limit Break Română
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 12:22

Sometimes it depends on your opponents too, no matter how fast you are, for example I'm fighting a lvl 13 guy in dt now, and he just played all cards in last few seconds, some opponents use this tactic to cause you to forfeit, even in dm sometimes, you either choose to let the looser win for more games, or sacrifice good 5 mins for a match. When both people play fast a game shouldn't take more than 2 mins.
6/6
eLtAssassin - Guru - Limit Break Română
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 12:25

In regards to your deck, maybe you can try splashing Dacote instead of Uranus, for that 1hko against soa

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals