This December 25 will be quite something. He worked out and won't leave anything to chance: poison treatment kits, booby-trapped chimney detector, bullet-proof sack, power inhibitor and backlit bobble hat. He'll come soon and bells ought to jingle in rhythm.
On the occasion of Christmas, a great fan'art contest is organized. You like drawing? Don't hesitate to participate!
You have until December 31 to send us your drawing on this theme: "Santa Claus descends upon Clint City".
- The theme of your drawing must be "Santa Claus descends upon Clint City".
- You must add at least 2 characters from Urban Rivals to your drawing. They must be recognizable and drawn by you.
- Your drawing must be your creation. Photomontages are not allowed.
- You can draw on paper (or cardboard, tablecloth, reinforced concrete, mashed potatoes, etc.) then scan it or create it on your computer. The most important thing is that you must draw it yourself.
- You have to send your drawing here: email@example.com
- Emails without the drawing, your nickname and your player ID will be deleted.
- The tittle of your email must be "Christmas Fan'art Contest".
- You have to send your entry before December 30 24:00 Paris time.
The jury (your favourite admins) will give the results on January 10. The best masterpieces will be published on Facebook.
1st: a Wacom Intuos4 S
2nd: a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch
3rd: Lao Cr
4th: Dragan Cr
5th Kerozinn Cr
I carnt see cause on iPod u can only see the
1)which softwares can (and can't) we use to draw on computer cause i don't have a scanner
2)what's a player id ? can you give un exemple of "your nickname and your player ID"
This is great what are u guys going to draw ?
1) You can use any photo editing software. It is difficult to draw anything good with a mouse though (it is possible, just need some major skills). I would suggest buying a drawing pad for your computer to make life easier.
2) For player ID, go to the following link and at the end of the page, it should say your ID.
Yours will be -
Player ID: 16915393"
I thought if you send an email and you forgot to place the drawing, nickname or player i.d. your account would be deleted