Does Hughtana work for DT?
Tuesday 10/01/2012, 17:44
E10din - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Does Hughtana work for DT?
E10din - Titan English - Tuesday 10/01/2012, 17:44

Hughtana dt?

example deck. does hughtana work, and am i doing it correctly?

2/7
E10din - Titan English
Tuesday 10/01/2012, 18:21

3/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 11/01/2012, 15:12

Interesting deck. You might like to change Mona to Veccio when shes ELO banned.
4/7
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Thursday 12/01/2012, 05:13

@ UM_AaaBattery

It doesn't work like that. Player banned cards don't receive a penalty only Staff Banned cards.

•If you win and your team of 4 contained characters banned by staff in ELO, 2 points will be removed per character.
The characters currently banned from the ELO mode by the staff are:
Yayoi, Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie Cr, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva Cr, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Copper, Ambre, Bridget, Hugo, Morphun, Striker, Lamar Cr, Shakra, Alec Cr, Marco Cr, Kerry, Rolph, Kolos, Emeth, Rowdy, Eyrik, Eklore, Toro, Smokey Cr, Gil, Hawk, Arno, Lou, Sylth, Shann, Arkn, Caelus Cr, Sledg, Ghumbo, Ulrich, Oshitsune, Sigma, Bonnie Ld

So no need to change Mona. As for the idea of using a Leader with low star cards. I believe it is a great idea, Hugo does get a 2 point penalty, but he makes it a lot easier for you to win with the lower star cards making up for the points. I personally would use Eyrik instead of Hugo however as he is much because the idea of a Leader with 2-3 stars is that you don't use the Leader unless you have too and you pill with the low star cards to get the points. Eyrik is better if your pilling while Hugo is used to make the opponent pill which you don't really want. He also compliments Prince Jr, Mona and Oscar nicely.
5/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 16/01/2012, 10:59

@Mr Intelijent: Lol i was very tired on wednesday and i posted about changing player ELO banned characters in a few threads by mistake.
6/7
KuriosJason - Legend - E X C A L I B U R ελληνικά
Monday 16/01/2012, 11:26

The 3rd deck is good for T2, but you will need some practice for it to work.

As for the other 2 decks (the ones T1), remove Hugo and put Avola or Don in (I would always choose Avola)
Cause when you are playing T1 you will need as many points possible per match and Hugo will remove a certain amount
Plus with one of the Montana powerhouses you will be able to do 2HKO and get rid of the "slow thinkers"
7/7
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 16/01/2012, 12:07

@ UM_AaaBattery

Don't worry I've been guilty of that before

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals