[EVENT] Oc vs The world { New genaration new journey }
Monday 23/01/2012, 13:58
Saveroftime - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
[EVENT] Oc vs The world { New genaration new journey }
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTYEnglish - Monday 23/01/2012, 13:58

Oc vs The world [ New genaration new journey ]
Today at 15:34 in Introductions and RecruitmentSales, purchases and tradesTournaments and eventsStrategy and Tactics: TournamentsStrategy and Tactics: ELO ModeStrategy and Tactics : Deathmatch ModeStrategy and Tactics: Survivor ModeStrategy and Tactics: GeneralStaff's announcements
''Open casket'' Has get their revenge after 1 year .After Elchew-oc's Pirate hunt Suddently the junta team saw as and cought us to Jail :'( But after 1 year we get revenge ;
This time No chance catching us.. Because, we are coverd with Sentinel Outfit, Brainy skells and Mostly Junkz _ _.. XD And we are stongly ready from mind and power..

Hobbitusz is our Leader { Amber's duplicate But male} I like to be the vice-Leader { Gonna give + attack} Probably asking to Dustorm for a Pilly Fight { Skelled piller } And Nomorecokkie for a Little body hard brain { Sentinel power }
Our hunt starting from today, first we are getting up to the Stage Joining, Then stage 1, 2 , Final
.. Beware !!! Open casket Is going to fight with the world once again to get their revenge.. So world beware and Continue fighting
http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=61448
Jackpot distrubution + Donated cards + Cards from my collection
Joining Fee only 200 clintz and i take 0%

Have a Jungo fun
http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=61448

Probably Very thanks to mods and admins

2/2
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 01:33

Nice

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals