Friday 27/01/2012, 06:08
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
(EVENT) Sharing is Caring: Doubles Versatility Challenge
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Friday 27/01/2012, 06:08

Catchy enough title for ya?

Sharing is Caring: Doubles Versatility Challenge

This event is the 25th event in CC Circuit history and my 2nd ever team event. I want to make that last line clear to avoid confusion.

***THIS IS A TEAM EVENT AND YOU WILL NEED A PARTNER***

With that out of the way, I encourage absolutely everyone to join this one. Grab a guildmate or a buddy and check this one out! Not only is the format completely unique and a total blast but there is something special about the feeling of teamwork and working together to achieve success. I assure you that both the deck format and the format of the event are quite skill-based and while you'll definitely have fun with the unusual format you won't be lacking competitive games either.

My circuit features top notch players who will push you to your limits and I'm a well known and respected event creator with integrity. Expect a smooth and fair event with clear communication and tons of fun for all.

Whether you're a hardened CC Circuit veteran, someone who has played once or twice, or someone who has never played at all this is the perfect event for you to join! Team events only come around so often. Take advantage of this opportunity and don't miss out on the fun.

Join today!

Also, even if you do not end up joining, please take a moment of your time to rate the event green. The support really helps me and it is genuinely appreciated.

Thank you kindly for your time and consideration.

2/2
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 04:28

Ten teams already registered with at least two more on the way AND several free agents looking.

My events always fill quickly. I say that not come off in any way as arrogant or boastful, but rather to really drive the point home to everyone that your window to actually join this exciting event is quite limited. If you plan to play do not hesitate! Grab a partner and join now as the event WILL fill.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals