Counters to Nellie/Herman
Monday 13/02/2012, 14:42
woembchen - Master Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Counters to Nellie/Herman
woembchen - Master Deutsch - Monday 13/02/2012, 14:42

Hi,

maybe you can help a newbie out. Whenever I play DT (T2), I get destroyed by these cards.
Which cards/clans would be a good counter when one is operating with limited amount of Clintz (cards over 10k are out of the question).

2/4
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 14/02/2012, 09:09

Chances are you are using either Jungo, Bezerk, Freaks, Fang Pi Clang, La Junta, Skeelz, Pussycats or Vortex. Nellie and Herman overpower those clans in general very strongly so changing your deck or half of your deck and adding a clan that isn't from the list I have mentioned. Fight fire with fire use Powerer Manip cards against them. Prince Jr, Tobbie, Tula, Platinum, Wesley, Allstars even. Attack Manip cards are also strong against Power Manip so cards like Nimestic, Corrina, Raeth, Sargh cards like that can make them pill and pill for pill can have more attack for a substantial ammount of pills. Ofcause the most obvious solution is to use a protection power card like Mantiz, Melanie and Fixit.

All cards mentioned are under 10k so take this advice and make which ever deck you feel will suit your playstyle more.
3/4
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Tuesday 14/02/2012, 09:27

Or cards with SOA abilities.
4/4
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 14/02/2012, 12:11

I suggest Sentinels. Lehane, Martha, John can take them out. And yup, they're relatively cheap. Problem is Martha and John are more for mono-Sentinel though, that may limit your choices a little.

Ahh one more thing, you might want to put in a Leader like Hugo or Ambre to even things out a little bit.

Hope I helped, cheers!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals