Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Do I get any penalty if my deck contains Kerry and Sledg for DT?

Wednesday 18/04/2012, 05:38
Openball - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Openball - Imperator - HKGEnglish - Wednesday 18/04/2012, 05:38

I usually fight in the "Fight extended" room for the daily tournament. I am a fan of Rescue and currently considering to buy Kerry and Sledg to improve my deck. However, I noted that these two cards were banned by the staff in ELO, and I seem to get a 2-point penalty each if I put them into my deck for DT as well. I know that the two collector cards from the clan are not welcome, but how about these two? Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

2/8
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 18/04/2012, 11:17

Copied and pasted from the game rules:

Daily Tournaments: Characters with penalties

Some characters give a 2 points penalty at the end of each match in Daily Tournament. You can see the list of these characters below:
Sakrohm (2)
Guru Cr
GraksmxxT

Junkz (1)
DJ Korr Cr

Roots (1)
Kiki Cr

La Junta (1)
General Cr

Montana (3)
Lyse Teria Cr
Vickie Cr
Mona

Nightmare (1)
Kolos

Leaders (2)
Ambre
Hugo

Uppers (3)
Jackie Cr
Zatman
Nellie

Rescue (2)
Marco Cr
Alec Cr

So, Kerry and Sledg aren't going to give you a penalty. Perhaps you missed out something in your calculations?
3/8
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Wednesday 18/04/2012, 11:57

Thanks for your reply. Yes I also notice there is such a list. But I further found that special scoring rules during Tournaments was also stated just above this list in the game rule page that: "If you win and your team of 4 contained characters banned by staff in ELO, 2 points will be removed per character". Obviously Kerry and Sledg are in that list which stop me thinking to buy these two.
4/8
nnjabanditpig - Veteran - War Party English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 18:25

They is old rules, they dont apply anymore.

Kerry and Sledg will not lose you any points
5/8
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Friday 20/04/2012, 04:12

Great. That's fantastic! Thanks for answering.
6/8
Gix77 - Hero English
Friday 20/04/2012, 07:25

It's still listed in the rules and until I see different I'm going to assume it still applies because it makes sense to punish over powered cards like that and the second list is supplemental double punishing the most powerful cards and adding some to the list that are needed for ELO but still a force in DT
7/8
Friday 20/04/2012, 19:23

I promise you they dont apply... if your still not convinced ask a mod about it
8/8
Friday 20/04/2012, 19:26

Dont you think it would be pointless to have dj korr for example in the elo banned list and the dt banned list if only the elo banned one applied. just use common sense

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals