Need Frozn/Pussycats Deck Advice

Monday 18/06/2012, 08:30
wishlink - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
wishlink - Senior English - Monday 18/06/2012, 08:30

I really like their combination. I have always loved a low star Pussycats half deck with my decks. Muze, Lucy, Diana, and Wanda/Brittany are staples for my deck. Now, I am trying to build a Frozn half deck that can use the Pussycats' bonus. Kalindra is a beast especially if Muze's ability hits. I see Sah Brinak and Haaken as staples for Frozn with the current cards they have. Now, I'm currently looking for a last 3 star card as I wasn't able to get Tiwi Ld. Is there any cards that can replace Tiwi Ld with the current cards Frozn has? Is it advisable to splash cards like Chiara or Lola in? Also, I'm still torn about the fight between Pussycats' best 2 star. Lucy is always on top of my list. I guess there is still a fight inside me of who's a better 2 star between Brittany and Wanda. Please help me. Any suggetions, comments, and tips are greatly appreciated. Thank for reading.

2/8
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 18/06/2012, 14:15

I would use this if i did not have Tiwi Ld ice cold ladie Kalindra ELO
and then replace Tiwi Ld for Haaken

i wouldnt recommend using splashes, it is mostly done if u can afford a card without bonus like in Freaks , Skeelz, or sometimes GHEIST/Roots
3/8
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 18/06/2012, 18:29

Try to draw Kalindra every time.
4/8
Kevnzz - Veteran English
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 14:09

I would not put a splash to replace Frozn, that would increase the chance of getting only 1 Frozn in your hand which is bad bad.
Also, I would say Brittany is better, since you are using your Pussycats to lose, Brittany can force the opponent to use pillz, and Brittany is much easier for a sneak win. Other than that I would say Muze Brittany Lucy Diana is good, for your Frozn use Kalindra, Sah Brinak, Haaken and Annuqa. I would not use Tihmpah because the deck would be weak to attack manip clans and SOB clans. However this deck would be quite weak to SOA clans (I personally wouldnt recommend Pussycats/Frozn)

Kevnzz
5/8
treestumper - Senior English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 02:27

Ivana Is (in my opinion) better than Wanda. because with stop she's a -5 min 1
6/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 17:06

But without a stop shes weaker then Wanda and stops arn't that easy to get Ivana to go against.
7/8
Duskwalker - Titan - Peter Pans Puschen Deutsch
Sunday 01/07/2012, 11:18

My advice: drop Muze and Kalindra. Kalindra is good but depressingly easy to counter. And Muze is a do-or-die card which just doesn’t go well with Frozen. Instead Use a 5* PC as an opener. Selina would be good because opening with her is usually a win-win scenario and makes pretty scary combo with Sah Brinak. Lena has also become a personal favorite of mine, since there are few cards that can counter her.
Only problem I see is the lack of good 2* Frozen though Ayzkub is probably the best choice. You could also go with Brampah for more pill control.
Also: Brittany over Wanda. Wanda is better at winning, but you Don’t want to win with frozen.
8/8
sythalia - Imperator - ONE WORLD English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 22:08

Annuqa would be a great card for your last 3* spot.
Oh, and Brittany over Wanda for your deck seems the better idea because of the attack manip, methinks.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals