Help me fix my piranas ELO deck

Help me fix my Piranas ELO deck
Monday 09/07/2012, 19:54
OxbowSky - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Help me fix my piranas ELO deck
OxbowSky - Veteran - The Unflagging EffortEnglish - Monday 09/07/2012, 19:54

I have just about every Piranas card there is. With Ulrich being banned i just cant seem to figure out the best mono Piranas deck for elo. Currently my deck is Ahkab, Dalhia, Ector, Hawkins, Hawkins Noel, Talijon, Tula, Tyd. Can you guys suggest some changes I should make to improve my deck? I keep getting stuck with only only the low stars when I get into a battle.

2/4
badna0 - Titan English
Monday 09/07/2012, 21:13

The deck's a little top heavy -- with Ahkab and Dahlia your low star hand is really tough, and will appear fairly often.

There's two possible solutions -- go more 3/4* and drop Ahkab or Dalhia, or swap out the 2* for ones that hit a little harder-- particularly Hawkins Noel, which is a liability against SoA, and doesn't press the advantage as hard as other cards. Admittedly, the 1st solution is more likely to be a more effective long term remedy.

Dalhia -> Kristin or Sting, Hawkins Noel -> Greesh (still have a strong opener, and decent follow-up)
Ahkab -> Raeth, Hawkins Noel -> Rhed
3/4
OxbowSky - Veteran - The Unflagging Effort English
Tuesday 10/07/2012, 00:04

Thanks!!!
4/4
duneelle12 - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 10/07/2012, 00:53

I had the same problem and i still have another i tried to go on elo but they said my deck can't exceed 25 but i take cards out my deck but still the same thing pops up what do i do? Please help!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals