Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Are the single player levels that cost credits worth it?

Sunday 12/08/2012, 14:44
Ztephen_LoA - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Ztephen_LoA - Guru English - Sunday 12/08/2012, 14:44

I'm considering buying them, but are the levels worth it? Could be a fun little challenge or boring as Flappy jacks

2/7
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 18:33

Did you find the free 1 player levels fun or boring?
You can probably base your decision on that.
3/7
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 19:17

Since the mission rewards are pretty openhanded the clintz-per-credit value of the solo missions is pretty much same as average pack value, maybe slightly less because you can optimize packs - but then again those mission prizes are guaranteed so they have no "bad luck Brian" effect on them either.

So in conclusion: It is neutral choice. Do as you wish, its not fail in either way.
4/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/08/2012, 22:37

If you like completeing all the missions then you have to do them as each solo fight has a mission attached to it which you unlock by completeing the solo fight.

If you found the free solo missions boring and don't mind not completeing the missions then you might prefer to by a card pack.
5/7
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 23:56

For me, single player mode is really fun, so I don't mind to open it
however if you don't like it, the don't open it

their locked levels have some pretty fun stuffs, like fighting a T2 deck with ELO deck, a deck with all level 2 cards, etc
it is challenging esp if you don't have the resources to counter opp deck (like having Piranas against pesky Montana)

P.S: hmm.. did they update the deck using the latest card? the enemy is not as scary as before..
buy the omega levels if you like single player mode, they are very challenging..
6/7
Kralj123 - Senior English
Saturday 18/08/2012, 20:47

Hi Im new here and ummm how do u even get to the solo levels?Send me a message
7/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/08/2012, 16:46

You find them in the list of rooms whilst using the new game mode.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals