Nightmare or Piranas ?

Nightmare or Piranas ?
Monday 13/08/2012, 16:17
gogic - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Nightmare or Piranas ?
gogic - Master English - Monday 13/08/2012, 16:17

Am attack reduction player so playing Montana or Uppers is great for me, but am planing to get one more deck. I would like stop bonus deck Nightmare or Piranas but am not so sure which one to pick. I will buy card so i can make good td, elo and survivor deck with few replacement cards. What is your suggestion ?
With nightmares Ghumbo Oshitsune and Kolos are banned in elo full time and i will get big penalty in td for them also . Piranas on the other hand are somehow limited in ability
« Previous12Next »

2/15
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/08/2012, 22:43

Piranas have a lot of pillz manipulation which can help you win if played tactically, Nightmare are good at just inflicting damage so if you want a more direct clan chose them.
3/15
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 00:01

Piranas are overall more balanced (have everything except ELO legal DR) and have lots of pill manip but Nightmare is scarier and is made to drive fear into your opponent w/ strong life gapping capabilities but lack solid cards that can easily win rounds.
4/15
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 13:31

Nightmare. Piranhas is coin toss clan with all those "land the ability or lose" cards. Nightmare offers way better attack manipulation, power manipulation, DR in all star classes and good selection of passby damage and gaps. Usually Nightmare is noted by the heavies like Kolos, Kenny and friends, but in reality cards like Mawpin, Edwin, Artus, Eadh, Sargh and Phyllis become relevant when star-space is concerned.

When you _play_ Nightmare you replace Kolos with Nistarok and Kenny with Azel and end up having non-cointoss skill deck.
5/15
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International - English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 14:11

I like all the replies above, of cuz Nightmare FTW.
Karrion & Kolos can make ur opponent QUIT the battle! =]
A little extra is that because Nightmare lacks of WIN Round Skill so having Ambre is a really great suggestion. Or Hugo if you're short in Clintz.
I'm currently using this deck http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2221185
because Nightmare is lacks of WIN Round Skill, and 2 of the same card is not allowed in a deck...
Good luck, Have fun!
6/15
gogic - Master English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 15:24

As i understand, u will get -25 points in td mode
7/15
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International - English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 17:17

Make sure u get 26 points after winning the battle with such awesome cards together.
Ambre, Ghumbo, Oshitsune and Kolos.
You get 1 point overall then still get 50 Clintz after the DT end.
Save up 50 Clintz every 2 hours, u'll get another Kolos.
Or Purchase Credit to support the game like I did before.
If u got bored of DT penalty, go Death Match or Survivor! =]
*If your TD means Daily Tournament then it should be DT... Don't worry Death Match is DM, no confuse.
8/15
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 18:23

@Ken
You are aware that " Save up 50 Clintz every 2 hours, u'll get another Kolos." is never gonna happen, right?
On average, let's say it's 6 clintz per winning battle (Actually it alters between 5 and 7 most of the time, so six falls nicely in-between.)
That would mean 1072 DTs. Three months of playing every Dt, including at night, just for the one battle.
Taking into account that Kolos' price fluctuates a bit it might even take longer than that.
9/15
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 20:19

There is something even more better for those OP Nightmare decks than Ambre. Ambre quarantees 2 rounds of OP - but they are stoppable/DR'able and counterattackable....

BUT... make nice little Hugo+Nightmare power manipulator deck spiced with DR and situational cards - especially to 25* formats - and watch opponents go cry mum. In those games you have 4 rounds of OP instead of 2 rounds of super-OP
10/15
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 22:02

Nightmare

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals