Gamemode

Gamemode
Friday 17/08/2012, 14:05
DUC-Fabio - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Gamemode
DUC-Fabio - Titan - Dutch Urban CrewEnglish - Friday 17/08/2012, 14:05

Hey, I think there should be a NoPillz Deathmatch gamemode, where you can use ANY deck you want, no abilities or bonusses work and you have a NoPillz fight, 10hp, and no pills! It would be so relaxed and fun

2/4
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 17/08/2012, 15:13

I can imagine Ahkab. followed by Smokey, Selma, then Scubb, Rhed....
3/4
LW-Theory - Veteran English
Friday 17/08/2012, 15:31

I think that would not be good. The point would be to get all 8 power 2* and that is all. I dont´t find that fun nor relaxing.
4/4
DUC-Fabio - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 18/08/2012, 22:27

Ok so what would you think of a game mode where its just like deathmatch or i dont really know or care (but deathmatch is fun ) and you both have to start at the same time, meaning courage doesnt work but is replaced with the same one non courage( like courage power +1 become power +1) ,r WHATEVER I DONT REALLY KNOW

but than you both have to turn at the same time, meaning you cant bluff or use obvious cards, you both have to choose your card at the same time and you dont see which card the other one picked before you both have chosen one

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals