Mono or Dual?

Sunday 19/08/2012, 19:27

Hi all,

First post. ^__^ I was just wondering: what do you prefer? Mono or Dual? I've been going with mono Sentinel with Eyrik, and it's quite effective. I have tried Hugo with them too, and he seems to work alright too. I know there are at least 2 other threads on this, but neither seem to prove satisfying enough. I know the basics, how mono=secure bonus and Leader incorperation and dual=more flexible. But I want to know your opinions.

Thanks! :-d

Sunday 19/08/2012, 21:29

Only definitive answer I can give is that Rescue works best in mono. Everything else depends between the clans and synergy between the bonuses, cards that are allowed and worth playing, star count etc.

Sunday 19/08/2012, 22:58

Mono Junkz

Monday 20/08/2012, 08:41

The synergies you can pick from two clans make up for the potential loss of bonus in one card. This favors slightly dual.

Monday 20/08/2012, 09:07

I've seen a lot of people using Roots/ghiest + piranahs/Nightmare to get SOA and SOB but i use Skeelz so that's pretty ineffective against me unless they've got a stop all

i'm not actually sure whether to go Skeelz/ Frozn or stay mono

Monday 20/08/2012, 11:15

Why Mono?
Support, 100% occurence of bonus

Why Dual?
Synergy between clans, more choice of cards and flexibility.

Which would I choose?
It depends on the mood :) Both Mono & Dual works well, but I just play what I feel like and if it works, it's good.

Reply to this subject