Mono or Dual?
Sunday 19/08/2012, 19:27
Ares (BZ) - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Mono or Dual?
Ares (BZ) - Master - BrainZtormEnglish - Sunday 19/08/2012, 19:27

Hi all,

First post. I was just wondering: what do you prefer? Mono or Dual? I've been going with mono Sentinel with Eyrik, and it's quite effective. I have tried Hugo with them too, and he seems to work alright too. I know there are at least 2 other threads on this, but neither seem to prove satisfying enough. I know the basics, how mono=secure bonus and Leader incorperation and dual=more flexible. But I want to know your opinions.

Thanks!

2/6
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 19/08/2012, 21:29

Only definitive answer I can give is that Rescue works best in mono. Everything else depends between the clans and synergy between the bonuses, cards that are allowed and worth playing, star count etc.
3/6
DUC-Fabio - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 19/08/2012, 22:58

Mono Junkz
4/6
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 20/08/2012, 08:41

The synergies you can pick from two clans make up for the potential loss of bonus in one card. This favors slightly dual.
5/6
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English
Monday 20/08/2012, 09:07

I've seen a lot of people using Roots/ghiest + piranahs/Nightmare to get SOA and SOB but i use Skeelz so that's pretty ineffective against me unless they've got a stop all

i'm not actually sure whether to go Skeelz/ Frozn or stay mono
6/6
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 20/08/2012, 11:15

Why Mono?
Support, 100% occurence of bonus

Why Dual?
Synergy between clans, more choice of cards and flexibility.

Which would I choose?
It depends on the mood Both Mono & Dual works well, but I just play what I feel like and if it works, it's good.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals