Luis or Thomy?

Luis or Thomy?
Saturday 06/10/2012, 04:38
alphabet07 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Luis or Thomy?
alphabet07 - Novice English - Saturday 06/10/2012, 04:38

I'm new, and would like to know: Which one is better; Luis or Thomy? I mean, they're basically the same except for their abilities (Stop Opponent Ability & Stop Opponent Bonus), but Thomy has one more damage. Which is more effective?

2/5
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 07:17

Personally I have been finding stop bonus to be a lot more useful than stop ability as far as winning rounds. Especially in attack manip. clans, as it can completely counter other attack or power manip clans. I feel in the long run stop bonus will win you a lot more rounds. Also, I feel stop bonus is more reliable, as when you have a single stop ability your opponent may only have one or two obvious targets and will try and dodge you, while with stop bonus, likely every card is a possible/desirable target.

Just my two cents.
3/5
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 07:30

Lol if u move into higher play i would say neither. but for now in nooby games there isnt many good cards and Luis is just stragiht up terrible so i would say Thomy. but if ur deck lacks soa then Luis
4/5
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 10:27

Depends what the use of the card is
5/5
ZeroTakenaka - Hero English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 15:03

I still don't have many cards but I have defeated better opponents than me with careful planning. That's not the point.

First, let's compare SOB to SOA

SOA is good in the fact that some opp. abilities are painful. Except it is unreliable. SOA might be able to stop an ability but is it the ability you want?

In a mono-clan deck, SOB can be a real pain to the opponent DEPENDING on the type of bonus they have. SOB is good against attack manipulation clans to protect your attack....

You know what? I'm prob. confusing you. I'll just say that I would choose Thomy over Luis.

Then again, I do use mono GHEIST and mono Uppers so take thatwith a grain of... salt... or whatever.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals