Why can't i sell my cards?
Friday 19/10/2012, 23:37
abhishek - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Why can't i sell my cards?
abhishek - Guru - lonely fightersEnglish - Friday 19/10/2012, 23:37

This was a similar post i made some time ago:

I am not being able to sell even one of my cards now for some reason. I know from a long time back that you are allowed to AT LEAST sell one card per day but now it's been like two weeks since i've sold any card and this message keeps on appearing:

To prevent cheating, the public and private sales (excluding sales to Kate) functions will be unlocked indefinitely after your first purchase of credits at the Shop (more information can be found in the Game Help section).

Can somebody please help me to sell my cards once again.

The answers i got for it were to buy credits, and then do a free offer that gives credits as a reward.

Can somebody please explain this answer as i do not understand this.

Also, my country (Fiji) is not on the country list in UR so i don't know if i can buy the credits.

2/4
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 20/10/2012, 07:24

I would contact the mods or whoever by the ? icon at the top left
3/4
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 20/10/2012, 17:48

You can either buy credits, *or* do a free offer that gives credits as a reward, which is found under the "free credits" tab, which appears bolded in orange after you select your country.

The country you select in the shop will only determine the types of payment methods, or types of free credits available. Some payment methods, like credit card via paypal, are pretty much universal all over the world, so you can select any country at random and just choose that
4/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 23:03

You should be able to buy credits here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/shop/?2#payment or do free credit surveys (you should find a link on the home page if their available) You only need to do it once to permanantly unlock the market.

There is most likely no plans to go back to 1 card a day.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals