offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Wednesday 16/12/2009, 16:09

Now you can use all your card doubles! Until now Kate only gave away Prize Draw Tickets for common cards (bronze background). But as of today, she'll also give you tickets for unusual cards (silver background) and rare cards (gold background). Kate is giving away 2 tickets for a common card, 5 for an unusual one and 10 for a rare one. Good luck to you all!

offline Yami Prem Titan  
Sunday 20/12/2009, 19:16

Community Tab >>> Prize Draw >>> My Tickets (on right side of page).

offline spyria Hero  
Tuesday 22/12/2009, 22:31

This is annoying... smiley Every time I visit the frontpage, it tells me that I can get a free ticket ... But I can't!!! smiley What is wrong?

offline BD_Nic Guru Battle Destruction
Wednesday 23/12/2009, 01:02

Spyria, you have to click on the free ticket (The red ticket image with the words "Free ticket" on it) to use it.

offline Yami Prem Titan  
Wednesday 23/12/2009, 01:45

Are you sure you use your free ticket on the right side of the 'prize draw page'?

If so, then not sure. Maybe a cache issue or something..? *Shrugs*

offline ShareHolder Veteran HK's fox on typewriters
Monday 28/12/2009, 10:56

Good idea!
now everyone sell ur bloodh , katan , kerry , hawk etc to kate tickets
xD !!

offline - DoO - Legend UTOPiA
Friday 22/01/2010, 15:46

I generally believe that the prize-draw is very unfair... all the players should get what they deserve, otherwise if they receive ''1M gifts'' they are aren't motivated to become stronger, they just wait the next gift.. if the staff wants to give away these cr why don't they put 30cr for the top 100 elo? or cr for the best survivors + Dt pts of the week?smiley

offline Kate Urban Rivals Staff  
Friday 22/01/2010, 18:07

LOL shareholder
Yeah, that's what we'll be doing, but we'll keep the nah bohs N the slopshs

offline 0 McV T Senior  
Sunday 24/01/2010

I didnt know cards had bronze, silver, and gold background lol thanks for the notice E smiley

offline SadisticCynic Hero  
Sunday 24/01/2010, 10:57

Hey spyria, have you confirm your acc yet?

offline spagr Colossus Army of Elite Mercenaries
Sunday 24/01/2010, 21:28

Is it true, that winner of the lottery can be only a player, who is online at the "draw time" ?

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.