U.S. SMS issue?

U.S. SMS issue?
Friday 02/07/2010, 20:22
vexedvox - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
U.S. SMS issue?
vexedvox - Titan English - Friday 02/07/2010, 20:22

Is anyone else experiancing a problem? If I got to buy credits with SMS I get this message "Follow the instructions to receive your code by text. Enter the code to obtain your credits instantly!" but there are no instuctions below that. If I change the country (to France for example), below that message there is ashort code to send my SMS to.

I even tried the old method of sending "AP" to code 44536 and got a message saying the short code is invalid......

2/6
Shaftn - Guru English
Friday 02/07/2010, 20:51

Me to, I tried United Kingdom and they had it up but US doesn't.
3/6
JoeDaGreat - Hero - The Trend English
Friday 02/07/2010, 23:59

Its not up for the U.S yet...
4/6
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Sunday 04/07/2010, 06:53

This is racism i demand equal treatment. hey lets start a long thred about everyone geting the same things at the same time. give us wqhat we want or its viva revolution
5/6
grim137 - Veteran English
Monday 05/07/2010, 23:46

I keep trying but it never works wen are we gonna b able to buy thru txting cuz like thts the only way i can get tem
6/6
RaW-Waardom- - Veteran English
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:13

Its bs.. same with korea too....

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals