ELO Bans
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:16
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
162 messages
ELO Bans
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 06/09/2010, 11:16

Hello all,

In order to make the ELO mode even more interesting, we’ve decided to add a few more characters to the list of characters banned by staff in ELO. Please note that as with the other characters banned by staff in ELO, two penalty points will be removed in DTs if you have these characters in your team. Here is the list of characters: Smokey Cr, Caelus, Charlie, Wanda, Shakra, Sylth, Striker, Hugo, Morphun, Eyrik, Ambre, Eklore. These bans will come into effect from September 13th.

Have fun
« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

2/162
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:19

Nice bans!
Although I would expect in 3..2..1..that some people would be posting some things like:
"why is _____ not in here?"
or
"_____ should be banned as well!"
or
"now the _____ clan will surely dominate!"

Hehe.
3/162
3M lushfer - Titan - 3LO MA$T3R English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:20

Omg leaders is baned in elo permanently.Wanda is again baned is cool but Smokey Cr ?why?and now will be 30 cards baned in elo or some cards from old list will be availeble in elo?
4/162
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:21

Aw man, goodbye Caelus/Smokey Cr, we'll never forget you!!!

Sharkra: not surprised.

Slyth: Um....oh well, too bad.

Charlie: once again, not surprised, but expect grief.

Wanda: POWERFUL FILLER, understandable.

Striker: This is a surprise. You ban Striker but not Marina?

Leaders: Just what the doctor ordered.
5/162
MrLambChopz - Hero English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:21

I love how the Leaders are in there, great for elo and for DT's so no more Ambre Bangers or Hugo Uppers in T2. And I agree with the other bans. (Althought Caelus and Smokey Cr perhaps didn't need to be -2DT ah well). Great Job Guys
6/162
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:27

Pretty interesting. Never saw too many Pussycats in Elo to warrant Wanda and Charlie Perma-banned.

I do however know they work extremely well if you got the dough. My highest Elo rating is from a mono pussycat with Three 1star fillers.
7/162
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:31

Thx for keeping Marina out of there.
8/162
zephyr - Legend Español
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:32

With this decision you make the overpowered GHEIST even more powerful
9/162
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:33

I think all of the bans were a great idea, especially the leaders. I'm glad the staff is listening to the common man's plea. However, it is a shame that Pussycats lost 2 of their clan. I suppose the common Pussycat half deck with now be Brittany, Yayoi, Muze, and the third being either Louise, Noemi, Ditha, or Candice. It's smart that they took Smokey out of ELO after making him Cr. This makes me feel that Caelus will see a similar fate. I think this should definitely be an improvement over the ELO mode from before this last month.
10/162
powderfingers - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Monday 06/09/2010, 11:41

I'm very happy with the Leader bans!
The other cards were very good in decks.
Im a bit dissapointed to see no ban on Ghumbo or Oshitsune

« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals