The Emperor Attacks

The Emperor Attacks
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:06
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Emperor Attacks
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 10/09/2010, 12:06

As his men seem incapable of annihilating the Clint City clans, the Vortex’s merciless emperor, Dregn has decided to leave his fortress and come to Clint City in person.  At his side is Galen, the Vortex’s unflappable engineer, who has sprung into action to strengthen the link between Clint City and the future. Meanwhile, unaware of Dregn’s imminent arrival, the Freaks present their new star attraction, Magda, the Roller Ball champion, and Jiro joins forces with the Junkz to party the nights away.
Get these characters in the shop’s packs
« Previous1234567Next »

2/70
0asimple-TCGA - Senior English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:10

1st comment! Dregn is finally here!!!!!!! And here are some cool looking art..... But do they have good stats???
3/70
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:11

Still no Uber Mosu..
4/70
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:16

Ofh! Man Dregn will be a powerful staple.
And the other cards look pretty decent
Nice Art... as always!
5/70
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:18

I want a case of those Red Dragon Refreshments!!!
6/70
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:18

Galen 5/5 power = opponent, not that strong, currently the worst 3 star in the clan and as far as I am concerned the least usable card as of yet for Vortex
Dregn 8/4 - 4 opp life min 0, can 2hko with fury and C Wing? woah this is a beast! probably strongest 5 star since say caelus..
Jiro 7/4 confidence + 2 power I am a junks player, this is just what I wanted a very solid card, that can alter power, for agest I have wanted a card like this! while others will just go meh, I find this card to be great
Magda iffy, while she is better then Dreen ability wise, she will still suffer alot against Uppers and Montana although has potential, since she is common she will drop to about 200 clints so many people will be able to buy her anyway
7/70
0asimple-TCGA - Senior English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:19

Edit on my comment:

Dregn - 8/4 -4 Opp. Life Min. 0, the first possible 2HK.O. card for Vortex? He becomes 8/8 with the ability....
Galen - 5/5 Power = Power Opp. actually kinda like Joana, only thing is that his bonus encourages losing, which is hard for a card with 5 damage.... *2HKOs with Heegrn*
Magda - 5/3 -3 Opp. Power Min. 3 this might be a card that is a good filler... most times, she has higher power than her opponent due to -3 opp. power.. but her main weakness is SoA and low power.
Jiro - 7/4 Confidence Power + 2 this card might be the perfect 3* Junkz, aside from Lolly and Tremorh. Win with any card, he becomes 9/4. Combine that with the Junkz bonus, and that's heavenly.
8/70
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:36

Is this the last release of Vortex??
9/70
Zero xo - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:37

O_O Dregn Is soooo expensive
10/70
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:47

He'll drop, but not by much. He looks like a terrifying card, essentially an 8/8 who'sall but immune to damage reduction, and still keeps an 8/4 body in the face of SOA. I can see him taking the Tan Man's place as the heftiest non-CR, cost-wise.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals