The Battle for Clint City

Friday 24/09/2010, 11:36
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
49 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 24/09/2010, 11:36

Their emperor’s arrival has boosted the morale of the Vortex and with the two new recruits that turned up this week in the shape of Butch and Lovhak, they can now relaunch their offensive, confident of the danger they pose. Meanwhile, the Nightmare welcome Orlok to their ranks, a very cute but nasty demon, and the Jungo let Eduardo loose on the city's streets.
Get these characters in the shop’s packs
« Previous12345Next »

2/49
Kripton258_PR - Hero - Persian Rivals English
Friday 24/09/2010, 11:43

Cool
3/49
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/09/2010, 11:48

Good though but not quite
4/49
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 24/09/2010, 11:52

Pretty cool
nice art as usual
5/49
0asimple-TCGA - Senior English
Friday 24/09/2010, 11:55

@Me - oops, wrong abilities.... and stats..... Lovhak is 8/5, Butch is 6/3 courage power + 2

but the others are right!
6/49
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 24/09/2010, 12:13

I'm seeing lots of incorrect info on the cards as well as personal attacks against other players. Please verify your information. One way is to check the public presets. It's almost a contest to see who can use a card in a preset first. Also, if you disagree with someone's post PLEASE do not attack that player. Just rate their comment down & it will eventually go away.

As to the cards, I think Butch & Lovhak add to the pure attack strategy of Vortex, where their bonus is a just in case as opposed to a strategy.
7/49
6-Kiarash-6 - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 24/09/2010, 12:16

No card from quirklicious my fav artist but eduardo's art is
8/49
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 24/09/2010, 12:34

Awww! Orlok is so cute!!!! even for a half-breed!
9/49
Baelnor - Guru English
Friday 24/09/2010, 13:08

I am quite underwhelmed by the cards. I play Vortex as a half and neither of those two will displace my current half.
10/49
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 24/09/2010, 14:24

Yes finally another card with no ability. Will this mean you guys will bring out more no ability cards to the newer clans?
Every clan released before Rescue has anything from 4 to 7 cards with no ability. Rescue has 2, Piranas has 2, Jungo has none, Skeelz has none and Vortex now has one. Give every clan at least 4 no ablity cards even Skeelz yes, even though that would make their bonus useless for 4 cards. Newer players will freak though. Also give the last 4 clans 1 -> 4 power cards with weak abilities, they need useless cards as well. People wont leave even if they think the cards are crap, they'll still come and hope for better cards anyhow they always have and always will

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals